Win64 port status

NS nightstrike@gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:58:00 GMT 2008

I am an admin of the mingw-w64.sf.net project, and we are looking to be
able to support gcj/libjava for GCC.  This depends on libffi, which
means that libffi has to be ported to win64 to support libjava to
support GCC (don't you love dependencies?)

What is the current status of that port?

I have found this patch:
http://sourceware.org/ml/libffi-discuss/2008/msg00125.html

It needs to be updated (at the least, configure needs to be regenerated)
to work with current cvs HEAD as of a few minutes ago.  Past that, it
doesn't compile due to errors in src/debug.c.  Can anyone provide
assistance with this effort?