Re: how to run the testsuite

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

I want to use libffi on openbsd sparc and sparc64, together with gnustep stuff. Libffi compiles on both, also gnustep-base. However, on sparc the tools from gnustep-base are crashing constantly. On sparc64 everything seems to work mostly, but there are some subtle bugs.
I wanted to run the testsuite from libffi, so I changed into the libffi/testsuite directory, and ran runtest, that produced the following output:

You should run 'make check' in the libffi root directory.

Prerequisite is something like this:

[wolfram:~/libffi-3.0.7] andreast% runtest --version
WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
Expect version is	5.43.0
Tcl version is		8.4
Framework version is	1.4.4

The framework is Dejagnu. The version you have should be ok.

If you still encounter problems, ask.

Andreas