Re: libffi merge

Andrew Haley wrote:
libffi upstream and gcc libffi are out of sync.

I'm doing a two-way merge. Please don't commit patches to either repo for
the next few days.

Here is the first tranche of changes, being the merge from gcc to libffi.

Andrew.
Thanks Andrew. This set of changes were already in libffi...

2008-08-25 Andreas Tobler <a.tobler@schweiz.org>

      * src/powerpc/ffitarget.h (ffi_abi): Add FFI_LINUX and
      FFI_LINUX_SOFT_FLOAT to the POWERPC_FREEBSD enum.
      Add note about flag bits used for FFI_SYSV_TYPE_SMALL_STRUCT.
      Adjust copyright notice.
      * src/powerpc/ffi.c: Add two new flags to indicate if we have one
      register or two register to use for FFI_SYSV structs.
      (ffi_prep_cif_machdep): Pass the right register flag introduced above.
      (ffi_closure_helper_SYSV): Fix the return type for
      FFI_SYSV_TYPE_SMALL_STRUCT. Comment.
      Adjust copyright notice.

2008-07-16 Kaz Kojima <kkojima@gcc.gnu.org>

      * src/sh/ffi.c (ffi_prep_closure_loc): Turn INSN into an unsigned
      int.

2008-03-26 Kaz Kojima <kkojima@gcc.gnu.org>

      * src/sh/sysv.S: Add .note.GNU-stack on Linux.
      * src/sh64/sysv.S: Likewise.

2008-02-12  Bjoern Koenig  <bkoenig@alpha-tierchen.de>
          Andreas Tobler  <a.tobler@schweiz.org>

      * configure.ac: Add amd64-*-freebsd* target.
      * configure: Regenerate.

The most difficult part of the merge is the configury, which is why I have been selectively cross merging for the past while.

AG