Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD

Andreas Tobler wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to commit the attached patch to gcc-head.

The patch comes from:
http://sourceware.org/ml/libffi-discuss/2009/msg00069.html

I tested the patch on gcc-head, FreeBSD:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2009-06/msg00132.html

I also tested it on ppc-linux to see that there is no impact on non BSD targets.

Ok for trunk?

Andrew, I will wait until you did the merge.

Thanks,

Andreas

2009-06-02 Wim Lewis <wiml@hhhh.org>

    * src/powerpc/ffi.c: Avoid clobbering cr3 and cr4, which are
    supposed to be callee-saved.
    * src/powerpc/sysv.S (small_struct_return_value): Fix overrun of
    return buffer for odd-size structs.

After private ok from dje, I committed this patch to gcc head.

Andrew, would you mind applying it to the libffi repo?

Thanks!

Andreas