Re:libffi 3.0.9 release candidate 9 - the last one??

Hello,
I downloaded libffi-3.0.9rc9.tar.gz
Unfortunately it does not compile well and I still get the same error I got before.
The strange fact is that my patch seems applied (thank you!) but the files generated by autotools seems different from expected ones.
If you open makefile.am there is this line:

libffi_la_LDFLAGS = -version-info `grep -v '^\#' $(srcdir)/libtool-version` $(AM_LTLDFLAGS)

and it's ok for my platforms, but now if you open Makefile.in you will find instead:

libffi_la_LDFLAGS = -version-info `grep -v '^\#' $(srcdir)/libtool-version`

Perhaps did you generated the scripts with autotools and then you applied the patch?
I tried to re-create everything but the result on the console says to me that it requires autotools 2.63 while I can only run autotools 2.61 and, unfortunately, here at home I cannot use my colinux box because it requires a newer version of Windows than the one I have.
I'm sorry, I hope you could fix it in some ways.

BTW, is it normal that includes are installed in:

includedir=${libdir}/libffi-3.0.9rc9/include

instead of:

includedir=${prefix}/include/libffi-3.0.9rc9

?

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.