libffi-3.0.9 ported to OpenVMS IA64

Dear libffi reader,

I ported your latest libffi-3.0.9 source code onto OpenVMS IA64 V8.3 for
use by CPython VMS IA64. The libffi code passed all ctypes.test tests.
For use by Java/JNA, some more libffi routine symbols may have to be
added to libffi-3_0_9/libffi.opt.

As Python does not support long doubles, this specific data type has not
been tested although the code is ready for. I made code changes, mainly
in ffi.c and unix.S_vms_ia64. As far as it looks the IA64 gcc compiler
is much more permissive on type casting than the HP C for OpenVMS
compiler is, explaining you the two assembly routines stf_spill and
ldf_fill assembly code routines.

For more information, refer to:
http://vouters.dyndns.org/tima/OpenVMS-Python-ctypes-libffi-Python_module_ctypes.html
where you can grab the source code from (in zipped OpenVMS backup
format).

--
sip:Vouters.Philippe@ekiga.net
IM: philvout (Yahoo!)