Building using MSYS/MSVC

Hi,

I'm trying to build this library using msys/msvc

I managed to get the build too run but when I try to make install
it gives me an error, apparently about libffi.lib not being created...

It seems that the static library and import libraries for the DLL are
not being created during compilation...

The commands I use to build, on an msys shell with visual studio tools
in the path (It happens with and without the prefix option):
configure CC=/c/libffi-3.0.11/msvcc.sh LD=link CPP="cl -nologo -EP"
--prefix=/c/libffi
make
make install

Attached are the output of the commands (extra being stderr output
that somehow was not captured even with 2>&1)