long double patch

Steven King sxking@uswest.net
Thu May 25 17:31:00 GMT 2000

  Patch to add long double support.  configure checks for builtins and libm
support for float and long double of the standard math functions, regularized
the GLIBCPP_HAVE/GLIBCPP_HAS naming, if this is inappropriate, please excuse my
presumption, but I found it very confusing.  I'm putting the configure
patch in a separate attachment, as I'm not sure its needed.

2000-05-25  Steven King <sxking@uswest.net>

	* acconfig.h: Added defines for HAVE_BUILTIN math functs for float,
	double and long double.  Added defines for HAVE libm math functs for
	float and long double.
	* aclocal.m4: Added configure checks for builtin math funcs and libm
	support for float and long double versions of the math functions.
	* config.h.in: Added undefs for math functs.
	* configure: Regenerate.
	* math/mathconf: Changed the _GLIBCPP_HAS_BUILTIN_* to
	_GLIBCPP_HAVE_BUILTIN_*.
	* bits/std_cmath.h: Added long double support.  Use builtins for
	float, double and long if available, otherwise, use libm versions if
	availible, otherwise, punt.
	* shadow/bits/std_cmath.h: ditto

--
Steven King