heads up: copying libstdc++-v3 PRs

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Fri Feb 2 18:36:00 GMT 2001

I think I've adapted Tom's PR-moving script from java to libstdc++-v3.
For those of you who don't remember him doing this, copying the PRs involves
re-submitting them, which generates email.  (This seems to be unavoidable.
I've looked for a way to disable the email briefly, but couldn't find one
that was both easy and safe.)

Starting in about, oh, ten seconds :-) , I'll be testing it with the
"testcvs" repo and its "test" category.  I don't expect that will generate
any mail to any lists that any humans read, but you never know.

Barring the two or three unforeseen problems which will inevitably happen,
I hope to run the old libstdc++ GNATS database sometime tomorrow.  Right now
there are ${MANY} entries, but if I have time I want to whittle them down
before copying.

Phil