PATCH: fix for BG1675

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Mon Feb 5 11:31:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 01:55:33AM +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no replies ?

Took a while to sink in that "BG1675" == PR 1675, so I haven't really been
paying attention.  The other maintainers have seriously critical stuff on
their hands right now.

> I forgot to mention that according to the FAQ the removal of
> the stl_relops is recommended anyway. Was there something wrong with the
> patch?

A quick once-over looks good to me, but let me do some testing with it.
I don't know what exactly we're allowed to do with the backwards-compat
headers.

Phil