Thumbs up or thumbs down: stl_config.h ?

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Fri Feb 16 13:06:00 GMT 2001

We who are about to be #include'd salute you.

If we're going to have the CPLUSPLUS_CPP_SPEC use '-include c++config.h'
can we consider axing bits/stl_config.h?  It has lots of stuff for other
platforms which cpplib is just going to waste time removing.  It splits
configuration between two files.  And there's at least one PR due to
stl_config.h not being picked up anymore, resulting in unexpanded macros
arriving in the parser.

Thoughts?

Phil