gthr.h: Use include <> instead of include ""

Loren James Rittle rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Thu Jul 12 13:35:00 GMT 2001

In article < ho8zhunytw.fsf@gee.suse.de > you write:

> Here's a patch as proposed by you to implement this.
>
> It has been bootstrapped on i686-linux-gnu and passed the testsuite
> but I encountered lots of failures in the testsuite with "(test for
> excess errors)" like:
>
> FAIL: 17_intro/header_cassert.cc (test for excess errors)
> Excess errors:
> cc1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory
> "/opt/gcc-3.1-devel/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include"
> cc1plus: warning:   as it has already been specified as a system directory

This is a currently known problem.  From what I understand, additional
error/warning reporting has gone into the C/C++ preprocessor.

> The patch looks fine to me but I'm confused with those errors messages
> that I didn't get without my patch.  Is my autoconf/automake version
> broken (autoconf 2.13, automake 1.4)?

I don't think so.  Have you installed a compiler into
/opt/gcc-3.1-devel since your last bootstrap without those warnings?

I think you will find that if you explicitly
`rm -rf /opt/gcc-3.1-devel/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include' before running
the testsuite, those errors will all disappear.

I don't know if anyone is working on fixing this issue properly yet.
Since I am not suppose to be working on gcc today, I can't look at it.

BTW, as I am the closest thing to the owner of that configuration
code, your patch is approved by me but please let Alexandre Oliva give
his say before you apply it.

Whether it gets applied or not, I will ensure that it goes in the
jumbo configuration patch being worked on.

Regards,
Loren
--
Loren J. Rittle
Senior Staff Software Engineer, Distributed Object Technology Lab