gcc-3.0 libstdc++-2.92 can compile:

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Fri Jun 22 12:01:00 GMT 2001

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 10:08:40AM +0200, Roberto Diaz wrote:

> Ok.. following your instructions I have replaced the libstdc++ which comes
> with gcc-3.0 with the latest I have downloaded (the same day I downloaded

That's probably a step backwards.  The libstdc++ which comes with gcc 3.0
/is/ the latest.  We haven't released a newer snapshot yet.  (I haven't
had time to change a thing on our webpages yet.)

If you want the latest libstdc++-v3 which we have formally tested, just
build gcc 3.0.

Our future snapshots will probably be numbered 3.something rather than 2.92.

> /tmp/cc4O5yJM.o: In function `__FRAME_BEGIN__':
> /tmp/cc4O5yJM.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to
> `__gxx_personality_v0'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I don't remember what causes this.  Wrong binutils, or something...?

Phil