solaris iostream long long support

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Thu Sep 27 12:25:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 01:38:03PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Nathan Myers <ncm@nospam.cantrip.org> writes:
> | There's really no need to use the C library for
> | something as basic as formatting and parsing a long long value.
>
> Agreed.  But does --enable-long-long really just mean support for
> formatting and parsing long long?

Not any more, not for a long time.  The results of --enable-long-long
also determine whether we create specializations for some type_traits,
numeric_limits, and concept-checking pieces.  I think it shows up in the
locales, too.

Phil

--
"You have to wonder what kind of life you have when your list of personal
rules begins with, '#3:  No drowning in your own mucus,' and '#4:  Don't