cassert does not exist?

Loren James Rittle rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Tue Jan 22 07:48:00 GMT 2002

>Specifically, I get this error if I do:

>% cd /opt2/src/gcc/i586-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include
>% make install-data-local

Please send the full output of this make command.

I do see a bug I didn't catch with the last update someone made:

This is not a valid construct:

for file in ${c_base_builddir}/${c_base_headers_rename};

since ${c_base_builddir}/ only applies to the first element of
${c_base_headers_rename} not the entire list.  However, it should
be harmless given that ${c_base_builddir} is ./

Please also send `ls -lR' in the directory you run `make install-data-local'.

(off list is fine)

Regards,
Loren