ping?

chris caj@cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Oct 4 14:53:00 GMT 2004

Here are two changelogs, one for the iter_swap patch, and one for the
tiny reverse patch, which is hopefully entirely non-contraversal :)

In my current tree I'm redoing the test suite additions to allow for
keeping track of the number of assignments / swaps / checks / etc.
performed on elements of a particular container, to allow for a more
"system dependant" performance check (although obviously raw time is
still the most important) which is made much easier by the iter_swap
patch (as I can overload swap without feeling guilty, whereas
overloading std::iter_swap is someone badly behaved),

Thank you,

Chris