[Patch] bitmap_allocator.

Dhruv Matani dhruvbird@gmx.net
Wed Oct 13 08:46:00 GMT 2004

Hello,
	I have attached a working patch for the bitmap_allocator. Compiled as
default on gcc4.0 x86-Linux.

Could not test using make check because of certain reasosn that I am
looking into(the allocator is fine, make check does not work).

Could run make check-performance fine! However, 1 file failed for all
the 5 allocators. This probably has nothing to do with the allocator
itself. Maybe the file itself is faulty.

--
        -Dhruv Matani.
http://www.geocities.com/dhruvbird/

The price of freedom is responsibility, but it's a bargain, because
freedom is priceless. ~ Hugh Downs