[v3] tr1 headers and file naming conventions

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Wed Oct 13 17:03:00 GMT 2004

(thanks for the new, spell-checked subject!)

>To get the Doxygen magic happening, either (1) the indoxygenation scripts have
>to be modified to pick up the header names explicitly, or

We should do this anyway. Care to give it a go? There are considerable
holes in the current coverage of doxygen. Perhaps Phil can help us out
with this...

>(2) the tr1
>extensionless headers should be made to work just like the existing standard
>headers, ie. through the Makefile mechanism.  Consistency with existing
>practise is good.

Let's try not to do this.

-benjamin