PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Fri Feb 18 00:02:00 GMT 2005

Hi Matt,

> I'm sure there are still lots of horrible bugs, which will only be
> found with a more complete test suite.  But the core functionality
> works, and at this point I think it'll improve faster in the CVS
> server  than sitting on my hard disk.
>
> OK to commit to mainline?

As far as I'm concerned, your contribution is absolutely welcome:
thanks! Only a few days ago, I was asking to Benjamin: any news about
Matt's unordered containers implementation? ;)

By the way, it's up to you what to do exactly with libstdc++/19554...

Thanks again,
Paolo.

P.S. The document, solicitated by Joe Buck, describing the experimental
tr1 facilities in 4.0 is becoming more and more urgent!