PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers

Jonathan Wakely cow@compsoc.man.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 17:57:00 GMT 2005

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 09:01:05AM -0500, Doug Gregor wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2005, at 2:33 AM, Matt Austern wrote:
> >I agree that this is something to take care of.  But much more urgent
> >is figuring out a way to have .cc files for TR1 components, not just
> >header files, so we don't have to include that table in every
> >translation unit that wants t use hashtables.
>
> This will also be important for bind(), which will have a bunch of
> small placeholder objects that should go into a .cc somewhere.

Possibly also __throw_bad_weak_ptr(). Even if the definition doesn't
live in a .cc file, some mirror of bits/functexcept.h for tr1 might be
nice. Far from essential though.

I have a very heavy workload at the moment so I'm not going to get a
chance to finish the shared_ptr tests and start weak_ptr tests for a
few weeks yet, so I think I should submit what I have now, with an
incomplete testuite, otherwise it'll sit on my hard drive forever.

jon

--
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than
 money will get you through times of no dope."