PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers

Doug Gregor dgregor@cs.indiana.edu
Sat Feb 19 02:16:00 GMT 2005

On Feb 18, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> I have a very heavy workload at the moment so I'm not going to get a
> chance to finish the shared_ptr tests and start weak_ptr tests for a
> few weeks yet, so I think I should submit what I have now, with an
> incomplete testuite, otherwise it'll sit on my hard drive forever.

If it hasn't been done already, we should be sure to adapt/run the
Boost shared_ptr/weak_ptr regression tests on the libstdc++
implementation of these constructs. More than one implementor has
claimed that those tests are essential for getting all of the tricky
corner cases correct.

	Doug