[patch] : RFC : rvalue / move symantics

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Wed Mar 16 23:46:00 GMT 2005

Hi Chris,

> While I still have some other things to finish cleaning, up I thought
> I'd send out this simple patch that adds move symantics to std::vector
> and std::unique, for any comments before untakeing adding the
> symantics to all the other containers / algorithms.

Thanks. Indeed, seems to me the right way to go: a small, self contained
example that people can easily review. I will actually look into it in
detail over the next days.

A quick comment: can you possibly also add a simple performance
testcase? I'm sure it's relatively easy to prepare an impressive one, in
this area ;)

Thanks,
Paolo.