operator== missing on std::__debug::map<>::iterator

Pedro Larroy pedro.larroy.lists@gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:39:00 GMT 2012

Hi Paolo

What do you mean by doesn't exists? It exists in release mode in
_Rb_tree_iterator class

      bool
      operator==(const _Self& __x) const
      { return _M_node == __x._M_node; }

But I think it doesn't exist in the debug map iterator class, as the
compiler error shows.

Shouldn't it be added to the debug map iterator class also so the code
compiles in both release and debug modes?  I don't think many people
know about the _GLIBCXX_DEBUG  macro.

Pedro.