Distributing 'make check' across a cluster

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Mon Jun 11 14:24:00 GMT 2012

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012, Diego Novillo wrote:

> > C, C++, Fortran, Obj-C and Obj-C++ testing have been known to work in the
> > past for installed testing.  Java, Ada and Go are quite likely to have
> > problems; I don't think I've tried installed testing for libmudflap,
> > libffi, libitm, libatomic (but it should work for libgomp).
>
> Both libmudflap and libgomp are currently giving me grief because they need
> mfconfig.exp and gompconfig.exp.  Both of which are generated at build-time,
> so I don't have them around.

I don't see any reference to gompconfig.exp anywhere in the source tree.
(But generally the Tcl code initializing a testsuite should do setup of
anything outside site.exp, like in the libstdc++ testsuite.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com