Problem building libstdc++ for the avr target

Keith Packard keithp@keithp.com
Sun Feb 7 23:06:50 GMT 2021

Vladimir V <vv.os.swe@gmail.com> writes:

> But If the GNU C++ standard library extensions where stdio_sync_filebuf
> belongs
> supports non-posix targets then maybe <unistd.h> include should be
> moved inside  _GLIBCXX_HAVE_UNISTD_H guard?
> This should provide backward compatibility.

I thought about using a #ifdef guard, but that relies on that definition
being available when building applications using the header file, and I
don't whether the definition is only available while building libstdc++
or is also available when building applications using libstdc++

--
-keith