[committed][_GLIBCXX_INLINE_VERSION] Add emul TLS symbol exports

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 18:06:51 GMT 2023

On 30/10/2023 14:58, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 at 21:25, François Dumont <frs.dumont@gmail.com> wrote:
>> libstdc++: [_GLIBCXX_INLINE_VERSION] Add emul TLS symbols
>>
>> libstdc++-v3/ChangeLog:
>>
>>       * config/abi/pre/gnu-versioned-namespace.ver: Add missing emul TLS
>>       symbols.
>
> Please put a comment above the two new lines, the same as in gnu.ver:
>
> # targets using emutls
>
> OK with that change, thanks.

It's already committed as it was a trivial change limited to the
versioned namespace special mode for which I'm maintainer.

Can you confirm you want a new commit just to add this comment ?