HP java.net tests committed to Mauve

Folks,
I just checked in Mauve tests for the java.net package that are based on
the contributed HP tests for that package.  I've done a pretty brute
force conversion and tried as much as possible to convert things to use
the TestHarness.check method.

The tests as received from HP made extensive reference to internal
machines at HP for connections.  I have substituted these with the
publicly accessible 'sourceware.cygnus.com' host.  I have also created
a (hopefully ;-) static web page for use by the tests at:

	<http://sourceware.cygnus.com/mauve/testarea/index.html>

If/when more tests are developed, we can add/modify files on sourceware
in the testarea dir for this purpose.  That way we have greater reliability
in keeping the test and the data in sync than if we relied on some
arbitrary URL.

I have *not* verified all the output/results produced by the tests.
Given the conversion, I am sure that there are some false failures
(as well as some meaningless passes).  Also, I'm sure the tests can also
be enhanced significantly to give us greater coverage.  I encourage
those interested in the java.net package to try out these tests and
correct/extend them as appropriate.

Take care!
Warren Levy