Re: tests that pass but indicate an error?

Brian> So I've executed mauve against japhar+classpath with a given key file
Brian> (that eliminates things that blow up) and one strange thing I've
Brian> noticed is a set of tests that indicate they "PASS" although the
Brian> -verbose message indicates "Error."  Examples included below.

Some of the Mauve tests were auto-converted from a different test
suite.  The messages weren't fully changed from failure notices to
checkpoint names.  Lame, I agree...

Tom