Classpath X project

GNU started the Classpathx project to implement free versions of the
java extension libraries (jaxp, javamail, etc...)

We've been discussing how we might set up a test framework for our
various extension.

Some people have suggested using JUnit as the framework for writing
tests.

I've been looking at mauve and I like the idea of using it to write
all our tests.

Does anyone on this list have anything to say about the possible use
of mauve to test javax code?

Nic Ferrier

For more information on classpathx see:
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpathx/