Canadian Maple Pages

Title: Canadian Maple Pages

| Slide Presentation (14 Slides) |   | Main Page |   | Legal Issues |    | Canadian Company Data Search |   | Bulletin Board |

We are embarking on a new and potentially lucrative venture.

An opportunity to:

INVESTIGATE THE EASTERN EUROPEAN MARKET...
by introducing you to our full colour advertising in BOOK + CD + WEB SITE formats.

We have 22 countries in Eastern Europe that wish to do business with Canada. Our business catalogue & directory will serve as an informative tool with which these countries can then turn to you as prospective customers and partners.

Save time and capital

Distribution to 22 countries, a population exceeding 300 M

Cost effective way to advertise in new markets

Guaranteed delivery to decision-makers

Develop new export markets

Support services (translation, printing, etc)

Wouldn't your company / organization be interested in prospecting new opportunities in Eastern Europe?

Would you like to do Business in Eastern Europe?

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS AND PROFIT IN THE EASTERN EUROPEAN MARKET

BY

ADVERTISING IN  THE