netbeans and junit tests

Netbeans 3.3.1 can automatically generate the shell junit TestCase object
framework for all classes within a directory(s) recursivley.  We've used this
feature at work and its pretty cool.  we generated a junit test framework for
our entire project of about 100 classes in about 30 seconds.

Just a suggestion.

I've been thinking that with the popularity of junit, there might be a
greater attraction of developers to the task of writing tests, given that
junit is so widely used, especially with (XP)

James