Re: netbeans and junit tests

junit tests can be run from the command line.  In terms of the PASS FAIL
reporting junit does that, but  something really cool is that junit can be
integrated with ANT to produce reports.  I havent done the reports part of it
yet, however, I'm currently reading "Java Tools for Extreme Programming"
which outlines how to do it.

I am willing to help port the tests to junit.

P.S. Junit and ANT integrate extremely well into netbeans.  we've been using
all open source tools for devel because our capital budget is way over, and
we cant afford to pay for proprietary tools.  Its been kewl cause the
managers are all scratching their heads and saying, but how are doing it with
no capital budget.  I hope to submit reports about the savings incurred.

If you are still interested in junit, let me know I'll help.

James.