Re: Need a regression test framework

> I'm currently scouting for frameworks that will help automate regression
> testcases. Looked a DejaGnu and use of Expect. Loved Expect (and Don Libes
> excellent FAQ) except found DejaGnu rather complicated and suitable for
> C,C++ audience. Also, most of my team members are no-scripters! They all
> prefer Java.

Mauve is primarily a testsuite (i.e. a collection of testcases) for testing
open source implementations of the Java class libraries.  While it does
have a test framework, this aspect is pretty rudimentary, special case
and (unfortunately) hard to use.

I suggest that you look at JUnit instead.

> Want to download and try Mauve, but we are behind corporate firewall and
> cannot access redhat ftp servers. Do you have any HTTP download site?

AFAIK ... no.

-- Steve