Re: Packaging mauve for debian

Grzegorz> I think I package the source of mauve into binary package.
Grzegorz> Then I create script which unpacks it to /tmp/$secure_name/
Grzegorz> ./configures it and runs. then it removes /tmp/$secure_name
Grzegorz> if not told otherwise (for ex. by specifing temp dir by hand)

Note that you may need to specify KEYS on a per-VM basis.

Grzegorz> Or maybe you'd have some other proposals?

Not really.  It never occurred to me that somebody might want to
package mauve.

Tom