Re: ResourceBundle variants and child variants

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 23:17, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Mark> I don't think that it is such a slam-dunk as Andrew says but removing
> Mark> (or disabling) these tests does make sense. Does anybody disagree?
>
> Is there any way to test the 1.4 JDK and see what Sun is up to?  I
> realize that isn't always normative, but it seems like in this case it
> could be.

It fails the tests current in Mauve (just like gcj).

FAIL: gnu.testlet.java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle: book sample (number 2)
FAIL: gnu.testlet.java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle: book sample (number 5)

They only reason I ask is because I know that kaffe succeeds on these
tests. (And as the test name implies, The Book descibes them.)

Cheers,

Mark