Re: Newbie Mauve Question

Hi Andreas,

>The simplest way for me is run it as part of the make check of libgcj.
>
>Place a cvs co of mauve into the directory:
>
>gcc/libjava/testsuite/libjava.mauve.
>
>Then make sure you have a recent automake/friends pair installed (> 1.6
>and 2.57, just in case)
>
>Now, having completed a build of libgcj you can either run "make check"
>in the libjava builddir and everything including mauve will be tested.
>Or, you only want to run mauve then you say "make
>RUNTESTFLAGS='mauve.exp' check"

Thank you so much! This has been a mystery for me up 'til now.

Is this documented anywhere?

I needed to get DejaGNU, expect and tk-something. I half-expected
to see a GUI come up, but didn't.

This is what I got for i686-pc-linux-gnu:

                === libjava Summary ===

# of expected passes            14595
# of unexpected failures        65
# of unexpected successes       2