[Q] Number of unit tests in Mauve and of assertions in Classpath?

Hi,

if I understand correct, Mauve is a test suite for several Java libraries / implementations.

I am curious: Do the java implementers like Classpath use assertions in their code or "only" your tests?
Especially I'd like to have some numbers of the latest versions (which one would that be?) of Mauve + Classpath:

- How many tests are in Mauve?
- How many run green for Classpath?
- How many assertions (like pre- postconditions/ invariants) are there in Classpath?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Markus