Re: gnu/testlet/java/nio/channels/FileChannel/manyopen.java broken

noa@resare.com said:
> Since the test doesn't actually test for anything other than the
> ability to open many files and the extent of that ability isn't
> specified in any spec that I'm aware of I suggest that we remove the
> test.

Agreed.  It should be deleted.

This testcase previously used to also (indirectly) check that orphaned file
handles were closed by garbage collection finalization.  However, this
was done by explicitly calling System.gc(), and thus was even more broken
that the current version of the testcase.

-- Steve