Re: gnu/testlet/java/util/zip/GZIPInputStream/reference.data

Jeroen> I removed gnu/testlet/java/util/zip/GZIPInputStream/reference.data from
Jeroen> cvs and added it again as a binary file, previously it was a text file
Jeroen> and that caused the Windows cvs client to convert the LF to CR/LF and
Jeroen> that caused the test to fail.

You should be able to "cvs admin -kb" in cases like this.
It might require folks to check out from scratch, I forget.

Thanks for doing this.

Tom