Re: can Mauve help me test a PersonalJava implementation?

Ok.  I used -target 1.1 and that worked to produce class files that
are acceptable to a JDK 1.1.8 VM.  Now the problem is that
SimpleTestHarness won't run on a JDK 1.1.8 VM:

        java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Comparable

If I go to the labor of crafting a replacement for SimpleTestHarness
that confines itself to 1.1 APIs, will I also find that there are
individual tests for which the subject of the test is a 1.1 API (and
therefore the test earns the JDK1.1 tag) but the way the test is
written drags in 1.2 - 1.5 APIs for the test verification?

I come back to my original question: are people out there really using
the current Mauve with PersonalJava (or JDK 1.1) implementations?

Thanks,
sts