Suggesting to add 'org' to the test domain.

Hello, all

from the Mauve build.xml it seems that tests for org.omg.CORBA classes may not run, as the test taks includes only gnu/testlet/java/** and gnu/testlet/javax/**. The committed CORBA tests succeed on both Suns and Classpath CORBA implementations.

To run the CORBA tests, I needed to add the "gnu/testlet/org/**" in the 'test' ("run the tests") target. If we think that the build.xml should run all general tests by default, we may need to add that line.

Regards
Audrius