Re: building with eclipse

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:

Mark> Just did a clean classpath CVS checkout with a cleanly installed eclipse
Mark> (new debian packages from Michael) with no old .eclipse or workspace
Mark> directories. Which gave the same result as described above.

Unfortunately I don't know what is wrong :-(
I haven't tried a fresh checkout in a while due to the cvs problem in
the FC eclipse.

BTW, this weekend I set things up here so that I can have jamvm and
classpath in the same eclipse workspace, set up so that jamvm uses
the just-built classpath with no extra steps.  I haven't set up any
canned launch configurations yet, but that is also easy.

Tom