running Mauve under Windows

Hi all,
I have seen that there is a discussion about the problem of case in filenames under Windows.
Is someone working on solving the problem ?
If nobody work on that, I can do it only where needed (Color will become ColorClass for example).

I plan to use it for testing JNode and I will also probably contribute for adding new tests.