Re: patches to ensure names w/ extra spaces are recognized

Hi Raif,

On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 10:12 +1100, Raif S. Naffah wrote:
> pls find attached a patch to existing MessageDigest.getInstance14.java
> and a new Engine.getInstance file to ensure that Provider, Service and
> Algorithm names should be recognized even when they contain extra space
> characters.

This and your next patch for hostnames look good to me.
Tom said you should already have cvs access for Mauve so please feel
free to check these in. (I am currently packing up my machines for
moving so I don't have a good setup atm for quickly doing it myself.)

Thanks,

Mark