Re: Mauve license

Hi.

> But you seem also to be asking the religious question "why GPL"?
> Like most religious questions that one has no objective "answer"..
I dont think that "why GPL" is a religious question. The one who asks deserves
an answer and here is mine:

> If you really want to hear an "answer" then you can read the "official"
> one in the GPL FAQ...
Not in the FAQ but clearly in this essay:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/freedom-or-power.html

How is that related to our testsuite?

Users of Sun's TCK have to abide to certain rules: Eg. they are not allowed to
talk about the results in detail and such things. I think Dalibor can explain
this better as he seems to have a natural interest in Licensing Circuses. ;)

Giving a testsuite away under a non-copylefted license allows others to
implement such powers over their users.

At least for me I am against giving someone this kind of freedom. Sorry.

cya
Robert