multidirectbufferIO and multibufferIO

These two tests, in gnu.testlet.java.nio.channels.FileChannel, look a
bit bogus to me. They test if FileChannel artificially limits the number
of buffers processed in scattering/gathering read/write to 16, which is
definitely the case if the underlying implementation uses readv and
writev, but this limit isn't required otherwise (at least, there is no
mention of any limit in the JDK docs).

I don't see that much point in using readv/writev for file I/O, anyway,
especially because there do seem to be bugs in our implementation of it.
And at any rate, there's no guarantee that on some other system there
would be any limit like this, or if there is, that it would be the same
as it is on POSIXy systems.