Re: Patches for running mauve against wine + win32 vm

On Sep 6, 2007, at 2:38 PM, Daniel Kegel wrote:

On 9/6/07, Steve McKayâ <smckay@google.com> wrote:
I've got more fixes in the pipeline, but I'd like to get my previous
patch cleared out if possible. Do you have any questions/need any
changes, or can the patch be applied?
This is taking quite a bit longer than I expected. Am I going about
things the right way? Is there anything I can do to expedite the
process?

Patience, grasshopper. I'd say the thing to do is simply post all your patches, and make sure to explain why each one is needed. It might also be a good idea to have a little web page somewhere explaining what you are doing that also links to all your patches.

As a left-field idea, since I think most people formerly involved with Mauve have their attention elsewhere, it might just be fine to get Steve CVS write access to Mauve. The contribution policy for Mauve is AFAIK liberal enough (probably something like "put your copyright notice on stuff you contribute, and please make it GPL") that it might be fine for you to just check this stuff in.

I think the request form is still: http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ pdw/ps_form.cgi

(note, I'm not recognized as someone who can approve CVS requests for sourceware.org, I'm just commenting from the peanut gallery)