Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334

Hello Mauve,
I would like to know whether anyone is working on Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334? I am currently implementing the language changes coming in Java 7 in a compiler for my Master's thesis and I'm using the Jacks test framework to run some of my tests.

Consequently I've already implemented some tests for JSR 334 in the Jacks framework, which I'll happily submit if this isn't already being done elsewhere.

Regards,
Jesper