Re: memcpy performance (fwd)

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> Joel Sherrill wrote:
> >
> > I thought I would pass this on.  Does the new version of memcpy do much
> > better than this?

This complaint is about code generated for a call inside RTEMS.  We always
compile at the highest optimization level which does not cause gcc to core
dump or generate incorrect code. :)

For the target board Eric uses (68360), that means RTEMS is compiled with:

-m68020 -mnobitfield -msoft-float -O4 -fomit-frame-pointer

I will verify the toolset and args just in case though.

--joel