Re: Merge of top-level Makefile.in

On Nov 19, 2000, Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com> wrote:

> What is now going to be considered the master?

IMO, we should make sure we keep them all in sync, so that, whenever
we merge the repos (if we ever get to that), it'll just be a matter of
comparing the files and noting they're identical.

> Off hand, I suspect the GDB+BINUTILS+DEJAGN+... version would be
> best. Only because it contains the most tools :-)

Sounds reasonable to me.

Maybe we should create a new mailing list to which all top-level
changes should be posted.  I always feel like I'm missing a dozen
patches mailing-lists when I make a change to a top-level file.